ChloeC
Duchess

This is a rather difficult question, for me anyway, for as time goes by, there can be many different reasons for a marriage to break down. I’m now way too old, and way to into my life as it is now to seriously want to consider changing it because someone else wants me to change.

That fact that over the years since probably before I can even now remember, I tried many times to ‘stop’ crossdressing’ both before and during my two marriages, and after divorcing my first SO.  Couldn’t ever do it, it’s too much a part of my life.  Which is why I ‘came out’ to my current SO very early in our marriage of over 40 years, to a degree of part of what I am and that it wasn’t going to change.

I can’t ever believe our marriage would be that dire straits solely because of my crossdressing as I practice it now and will probably continue to the end.  If I were to all of a sudden, let’s say, start dressing 24/7 and go out and appear before some of our friends (well, some might be accepting, others I’m not so sure about), I think that could put a very severe strain on our relationship because I would be doing exactly the opposite of the original supposition of the question – that somehow my SO found any aspect of my crossdressing to be against her desires. That goes fully against our understanding from the initial year of our marriage.

So, basically the answer is ‘No’, but with the caveats of above. Other aspects would have gone way downhill for it to come to that and maybe it would be time to separate…which I can’t ever see at this time, but I don’t know the future, only my hope for it.

Hugs, ChloeC

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?