Саманта
Managing Ambassador
Registered On: January 21, 2018
Topics: 608
Replies: 1570

Araminta!

“Male femininity”.  I reckon there are a few connotations one may read into that phrase.

This is what it means to me (yes, it is a thing): I use the word “transfeminine” because I feel it suits me best.  You see, there’s no denying that it’s a male body, much to my chagrin.  I don’t think I’m fooling anyone, nor do I especially try to.  And yet, I regard myself as woman, and see many commonalities with women.  Numerous experiences over the course of a life have led me to believe that women see these commonalities also.  This is just what comes naturally to me, whereas being a man (as per society’s belief in such a thing) did not.  I exuberantly renounce that.  And so, I attire myself as woman, adorn myself with some jewelry & scent, a bit of makeup, and lately my new thing is to roll sans breastforms and with natural hair.  My natural hair is running pretty thin nowadays, but I can pull it all up on top of my head, clip some colored extensions in there & curl it, and it does ok.  All of this is to say that, I can only work with what I have to work with.  Despite this most unfortunately male body, there are things I can do to suggest or convey femininity.  It arises from this base instinct I seem to have, wherein I find fulfillment in feeling pretty (whether or not I actually am is in the eye of the beholder lol) and the goal is to tell people, without words: this is who I am inside, I will not make sense to you if you regard me as a man so please regard me as a woman.

Lol hopefully all that made some sense!

hashtag body positivity

Araminta, do you see this as similar to ‘athenising’?

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.