Jessica Charms
Lady
Registered On: May 6, 2021
Topics: 25
Replies: 128

That’s true, plus indeed has been a huge help as I can apply to a lot of jobs with the resume I set up on there as well. As for my physical copy, I have always kept it to one page (really glad I have some designing skills).

My area of expertise is mostly computers, I have an associates degree in website design, can trouble shoot most common computer problems quickly, and have some designing and admin experience from the admin work I do at the local volunteer fire company.

The problem is that for a little over 5 1/2 years I stocked shelves for a small retail store. While I’ll probably end up getting back into that (I wanted out cause I was seeing the trend of physical retail slowly dying unless it’s a huge chain or good location) I really want something more in my wheelhouse.

I have been working on some designs to sell on Etsy to make some income until I find something else. It just that with this being the first job I was let go from, my already low confidence hit rock bottom. While I do tend to see it come back up, it has been getting kicked back down again and again lately.

As for unemployment, I didn’t qualify for it. After jumping through the hoops for my state, they said no since I usually don’t sign my middle name on everything, and it was on my driver’s license. When I verified (literally on a video chat) they explained that since the middle name was absent they couldn’t verify.

The person I spoke with was nice, they even explained to me that even if I was verified, since I wasn’t employed for 30days, I wouldn’t have qualified. I figured this since they let me go on day 16 of my employment.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.