Brielle
Lady

Hi Lauren,

You have no idea how much I needed to read this post tonight! It is such a wonderful story of hope to those of us who are on the verge of losing all hope. I probably need to explain:

My wife and I are moving into separate apartments this month and will be living apart for the first time in about 41 years. To say it’s been traumatic to both of us is an understatement. We are doing the walkthrough of our old place tomorrow afternoon, and had a couple’s therapy Zoom meeting tonight. The therapist asked my wife about an email she sent and wanted to be sure she was really okay. Seems she expressed a feeling that she might be better off not being around, but for our daughter.

I was totally blindsided that she was feeling that low! She wouldn’t act on it, but I felt totally responsible and it shook me as bad as anything we’ve encountered so far. I have been doubting whether I really can/should transition – is it worth all this? But then I read a post like yours and I KNOW those sorts of things will happen for me.

Thank you, GF! You turned my night of despair into a night of hope!!

Hugs and kisses,

Brie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?