Mine was probably the time i got locked out my office. I had come to work dressed several times already but my office at that time was in a corner and many of the people in my department had still never seen me dressed. At the time i shared an office and my office mate had an interview with a student that needed to be kept confidential. When the student arrived i went down stairs to the computer lab to continue working. After an hour, when the interview was supposed to be over, i came back to the office and it was locked. I had my phone but my purse and keys were still inside. I sent a text to my office mate to see if she was around but no response. I went to the main office to get a spare key but it was lunch and everyone was gone. So, i went back to the lab and worked till after lunch. Still no one. While i was looking around and wondering what to do another proffessor and a grad student appeared. It was the first time i had mer the proffessor so we introduced ourselves. I found out then everyone was down on the quad at some homecoming activities. So, i went down to find a key. I had to take my heels off to walk across the grass. It felt very sexy to carry my heels and walk barefoot across the lawn. Pretty much everyone in the department was there, as well as tons of other people from the university (campus wide cornhole tournament) and many saw me dressed for the first time then. There were a few questions and everyone was very kind, but eberyone treared me just as they always did. I got the keys, retrieved my purse, went back to the quad to return the keys and then went to my car a few blocks away.

Its funny how a small mishap like getting locked out of your office can turn into one of your fondest memories. If anyone wants a visual, you can see a pic of the outfit that day in my pictures. Its probably my favorite ensemble, though my face looks goofy in that picture, lol.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?