Stevie Steiner
Managing Ambassador

Hiya Rev!  Interesting thought,  I certainly agree that the awareness level of crossdressing has to be brought out more – whether people want to face it or not – and a flag would do the trick.  Crossdressers seem to be grouped in with the whole transgender and drag queen showings during Pride.  ( I wish I coulda made it to the Trans march up here last week ☹ ).

I wonder if society in general, lets call them the Squares, differentiate between the cd’s, tg’s, dq’s…. to the squares, its all just men looking/behaving/dressing like women.  It may take some time to educate the masses, if you know what I mean.

The whole LGTB….. slogan has to be scrapped too.  It’s getting stupidly long, in my opinion, and frankly has to be a bit more snappy to work with society.  How about “We the (other) People”? Lol …. (sorry)

Apologies, wandered off there 😁,  … overall, a flag would be great though, and could get interesting, lol.  As long as it isn’t lost in the ever increasing division of the community.  🙂

Stevie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?