Own? 27. Owned and either purged or (thankfully in the last two years) sold on Poshmark? over 450. Now that is also over the past 30 years…

My love for heels started when i was quite young, and i was always pretty good at walking in them. I guess its easy to do when you have been teetering around in heels from age 9 on… I used to be able to handle 5 inch heels with no platform with ease… I have worked my way down to 4 inches now. I have also in the past couple of years gotten into Birkenstocks, Taos, and others like that. Im sure some of you had a gag reflex when i said Birkenstocks, i actually ordered some that were “unisex”. Not the traditional two strap ugly things that have become the Birk icons, but the ones i ordered have skinnier straps, and one goes over the big toe. I wear them out everywhere in dude mode and get comments sometimes and double takes because they really do look quite feminine, and I have not seen another guy wearing the same style ever, in the last two years since Ive had them (even though they are listed as unisex… on some websites). But i see women in them all over the place, usually daily. If i hear a woman say to me “cute shoes”, chances are that she is wearing the exact same style. I have them in several colors. I broke out the purple ones last time i went and practiced with the band i am in…

I also love wedges by Taos, particularly the “carousel” style in flashy colors like silver. Those only get worn when i work out of town…

I don’t think i will ever lose my love for Heels… My favorite styles in the past are Guess “Carrie” and Vince Camuto “Devin”, and a couple of styles from BCBGirls…

Sorry i tend to ramble on and use too many dots when i talk…

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?