Caty Ryan
Baroness

As one of the more ahem…(mature…) CDH members I can say that I have had many professional makeovers in cities as far apart as London and Manchester, Toronto, Perth Western Australia, Sydney and of course here in Melbourne, where I live.

My (long retired), job  involved lots of travel so, early days were at dressing services in the UK and Sydney and the one in Toronto at Walk on the Wildside, where you have it all done in a barbers chair…. Very different…

The latter day events here at home have been via two or three professional make up artists, two of which I now regards as good friends with again one of those ladies “doing my hair”, (aka wash and set my wigs) ,on a regular basis. Latter days here in “OZ”,they usually take place either at the “MUA”S” home or at a rented self contained apartment chain

For me, there has been nothing quite like turning a grizzly old male into a very feminine looking woman, not to mention the fact that I find having my make up and hair done is one of the most relaxing things I have ever experienced….

Circa half of the photos in my CDH public profile would have been taken at a professional makeover. The ones that are not are easy to spot, cos its me that did the make up….

Feel free to browse

Caty.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?