I’m sorry, Revel, I think it’s a bad idea. Surely the Rainbow flag would suffice? The whole point of it is to be all inclusive while also celebrating diversity. I have enough of a problem with that alphabet soup of an acronym that’s getting so ridiculous they’ll soon end up having to use hieroglyphics and emojis to include everyone.

Anyway, I don’t believe you can put crossdressers under one specific banner. Look at the wide range of sisters on this site alone. Do we end up with different flags for each ‘type’ of CD? Straight or gay, under dressers, bearded CDs, female CDs, and those that wear fishnets without shaving? While we’re at it…How about a separate one for wives and SOs? They have issues too.

Flags are political symbols as well, and let’s face it, the world’s not ready for a united front of crossdressers waving them in protest and demanding equal dressing rights. There are far more important issues to sort out first.

Love, Amy

PS. On a personal note, my favourite flag is the Jolly Roger because I want to be a pirate. Now there’s an outfit I could have some fun designing. x

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Amy Catrelle. Reason: grammar
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?