Anonymous
Lady

I have really never had what I call good luck with acrylic nail sizes. The thumb was just not right it seemed no matter what vendor I used and I just couldn’t get them on right or painted correctly. I finally gave up and about a year ago went and had my nails cleaned up and had them done with a French nail. Except for getting my ears pierced one of the best things I have done for myself. Not only do they look really great but using the dip powder I found that I no longer have the habit of nibbling at my nails so they have grown out nicely. I have had them done in sand, American, pink and some other colors. Yes some people have commented but those were mostly my ex and some of her wretched family. I’m in Kissimmee this 4th and yesterday my daughter and myself went and have a manicure and pedicure. I had my toes done in white gel and my finger nails in a really nice French tip with light pink undercoat. We had fun doing this together. I usually don’t tell anyone what they should do but getting your nails done is one I highly recommend.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?