Jasmine
Lady

For Me my first time really being caught was when I was about 16 I went ahead and moved out had a job and hot it off with a girl work she was on a different shift than me and we hit it off we talked for a little while and It got to the point where she wanted to be able to come over and stay and stuff like that sometimes I’d be asleep when she would get off so I said cool so one day I get off from work I’m in my apartment chilling dolled all up making something to eat standing in the kitchen she had only been gone to work for 2 hours and all of a sudden I hear the door jiggle and I’m like crap I ain’t going to make it across the hall I have to go right in front of the door so I just turned around and stood there and waited when she came in and saw me she froze them smiled and said were going to talk tonight. Conversation went great better than ever expected she was the first person I actually helped me make my cross-dressing better and she’ll always hold a deer place in my heart

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?