Angela Booth
Hostess

I am not of big build but have always had ‘pecs’ Not big but when I started to dress I used chicken fillets to place in the bra and lift what was there to create a reasonable looking bust, a B cup.

I have tried many things in the past. I tried the breast creams and that had no effect. I tried the breast pumps and that did have a very small effect but over a period of time. It is known that exercise to stretch the skin does work. Last year an army unit had a large number of males that went for breast reduction surgery. It was investigated and it was found on one side, the side that took a lot of battering from rifle drill in this unit. It was said that the breast had become more fatty to absorb the blows when presenting arms. I am not suggesting you all take up rifle drill but may explain why I had seen a difference using a breast pump. I moved to a C cup and can get away with a D cup but I use a larger booster to enhance a quite fulsome and proportionate bust.

Also being older may have an effect as the testosterone declines and may have assisted in the process as well. I have never used full forms as I am lifting what I already have and natural form I am probably nearing a B cup.

I can see the difference from pictures from about 20 years ago to now and there is a definite growth. I have been asked from those that I have known pre Angela days if I am on hormones or had breast enhancement!

It is an individual thing though as age, frame, diet and other factors determine what you have and what works for one doesn’t work for another.

I have just started taking hormones, prescribed by my doctor after consultations. I would never recommend any other route, it will be monitored as there can be side effects that could manifest. I go into it knowing that this is not the panacea to a womanly looking body , voice and an ample bust. I have done my research and know whatever the results they may only be small but will expect some benefits over a period of time. I feel the time and my circumstances are right for this and have realistic expectations.

I hope my personal experience is of help to you.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?