Ok, this seems to be an older post.  but right up my alley.  I put on my bra these days at every opportunity.  I put it on for the 15 minute drive to work.  I hang out in my room away from the family, in my bra.  I recently took a vacation trip and except for a short time, I wore my black 18 hour bra, even slept in it.  twas nice.  enjoyed it.  I think I got made at a motel by the clerk, but I won’t be back to that place.  she pissed my wife off.  four days in my bra.  woohoo!  didn’t even mind getting sweat drenched in it (and a nice rash under my boobs).  all part of the experience.

I wore it to restaurants, on a tour with a group of people, out shopping in full sunlight.  I wore a T shirt with an open button up shirt over it. I have my doubts that it covered the outline of the bra on my back.  no one seemed to notice.  I kept my back to the wall or out of view every chance I got.

Oh…and I wore it almost the entire time I was driving on my vacation.  never with the straps hanging out, though.  hitting bumps in the road and feeling the bounce was nice.  🙂

My wish is and has been that I could legitimately wear it all day every day, without the social issues.  wearing it all day at work as I go about my job is just a dream, though.  I live in the bible belt, and even though my company is officially inclusive, my coworkers are quite traditional.  I don’t see hardly any nontraditional types stay with the company for very long.

hmm….off topic, but there WAS this one time I went jogging with a lacy red underwire under my shirt, and a cop stopped me to ask what I was doing.  I told him, and that was that.  he never noticed…?

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?