Anonymous

Hi Revel!

I LOVE wearing lipstick! It’s so much fun to be able to choose a color to complement my outfit, but then I can change it too if I want. The smell, the feel, the taste of it are all constant reminders of how feminized I am, which I absolutely love! My favorite lipstick colors are all in the red family, but I also like pinks and darker shades too, it really just depends on what I’m wearing.

After I put on my lipstick, depending on what I’m wearing and where I’m going, a lot of times I’ll also apply a little lip gloss over it, just to make my lips a bit more shiny and full looking.

One thing that I really love to do is when I’m at a stop sign or stoplight and I know that there’s a man in the car next to me, I pull out my lipstick and touch it up in my rear view mirror. That’s such a girly thing to do! I know that when the man looks over and sees me doing that, he’s thinking how much of a silly woman I am to be applying lipstick in the car when I should be paying attention to driving! But it’s just so much fun to be a woman that I love doing things like that, especially when I know a real man is watching me!

Hugs,

Holly

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?