Most of the time I blend in and try not to draw attention.  I’ve had experiences where men have tried to chat me up, bounce my bones or punch my lights out so I’m wary about attracting attention.  I’m at ease talking to women about anything so I can take or leave a conversation anytime.  However there are times when I think that I do plan on attracting attention and those are usually big social events that I feel very comfortable in.  Then it’s more like red carpet for me and time to bring it on!   So, out comes the Aluminum Dress (think Vickki Dougan in a silver sequin backless gown)  or my black bandage mini etc. or even a tux coat with heels and black tights.   YESSSSSS,  I know that when I walk in heads will turn.  That’s just my level of  fun for attracting a look and like the Beatles in Hamburg said “making a show”!  And while I can’t still go up thunder alley on my cycle at 95 while playing with the carburetor,  I can still have some fun on the dance floor spotlight.  An additional plus is that it’s a test to see that I didn’t eat too much turkey and can still fit in the outfit.

Thanks Holly,  You have the most interesting topics.     Marg

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?