Stephanie Flowers
Ambassador

Michelle a big hello from Peterborough and welcome.  Enjoyed reading your intro and I too had a memorable experience in Niagara falls similar to yours and a very special surprise was awaiting. I even went out on night and took a stroll down at the falls all dressed. Mined you in March so a coat did help… anyways it’s so nice to have a supporting wife by your side sharing your eexperiences. For you it did once happen early in your relationship that conversation so I would think that if the subject was to be brought up again I’m sure she’ll may warm up to that once again. You know her better as she so just pick the right moment and hope things will happen. I’m blessed to have my wife’s hand to guide me too. This is a wonderful place and we do have a few  ladies here residing around us so enjoy your stay. Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?