Michelle McQueen
Lady
Registered On: June 14, 2021
Topics: 26
Replies: 1400

Hi Dee.

You can get very realistic pairs of silicone forms in various sizes inexpensively from ebay and amazon for less that $100. Some sites catering to CD’s charge more. They work very well and you can just use them in a bra, some girls even glue them to their chests. If you glue them to your chest you should be shaved smooth for good adhesion. Some girls have reported wearing them for days.

I have three sets and wear one pair or another every day. I’m going to add an E or F set soon. I suggest you get silicone gel filled as they move and feel more like the real thing. The important thing to remember about them is to not cut or puncture them but if you do have a small cut you can seal with clear heavy duty tape. I wash mine periodically to keep clean because you can sweat behind them in hot weather. Talc powder helps with this.

I’ve never had a breast plate but have researched them and the drawbacks for me is that they are expensive, tear too easily along the thin edges, are very hot, and depending on maker, may not be spaced right for your chest. Putting them on and taking them off can be a hassle doing it alone. There are different types of plates where some are smaller than others and some that cover a lot more. It seems many times there is an issue with the fit around the neck but all depends on the plate and the individual. The advantage with a plate is that you can get nice cleavage to show off and I have seen some that were very realistic. If you go with a plate then do your research before you lay out the cash.

6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.