Valerie Kennedy
Lady
Registered On: March 4, 2020
Topics: 5
Replies: 10

Hi Holly,

I went shopping en femme for the first time this past June and it was terrific! I quickly realized the nervousness I felt was all on me. I went to four places on a busy Main Street in upstate New York. The first one was a high end consignment shop. Prices were expensive, clothes weren’t my style and all seemed to run small. Didn’t try anything on. Second was a smaller boutique. Reasonable prices. Clothes were kind of for a mid20s clientele-not my thing. However the store was empty and the SA offered the dressing room so I felt a little empowered. Tried on a halter top and jeans and bought the top. The third store was a Snookie Store (from the Jersey shore from mtv and I am from Jersey). Tried on two things and took pictures. They were actually reasonably priced and in my style lane. The best part was when the SA said one of the sundresses I tried in the medium was too big and to try a small (I think their sizes might run larger)!

Val

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.