Janine
Lady
Registered On: October 25, 2015
Topics: 1
Replies: 104

I’ve been using fitting rooms to try on all sorts of feminine clothes and only once did I encounter a problem .It was at a Macy’s in a shopping center. I had went in the fitting room, bringing a dress with me to try on.I closed the door and thought that I had latched it securely. I removed my blouse and skirt. I was sitting there on the bench, wearing thigh high stocking and a garter belt and a pair of panties and a bra.I was about to put the dress over my head  when the door opened and there was a middle aged lady standing there looking at me in my underwear. Oh dear she exclaimed. I didn’t think anyone was in here. She quickly closed the door. I stood up and relatched the door and locked it,but I was embarrassed by her intrusion and her seeing me in my bra and panties. I got dressed without trying the dress on and left it hanging in the fitting room. It did teach me to make sure that the fitting room door is locked, before disrobing so I won’t be embarrassed again

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.