Marg Produe
Lady
Registered On: March 16, 2022
Topics: 0
Replies: 142

I’m thinking ha ha to myself as I follow all these threads and replies ….I’m only 5ft. 5in. and always wanted to not be a shrimp.  And then also not have a big nose and not be so skinny and not have a scar over my eye and not and not and notttttt.   So the list goes on and on if I let my brain go wild.  I’ve known women that I thought were very beautiful tell me about the same types of things (like how their hair is ratty or breasts too small or too big or their face had a dimple or their calfs were too big or clothes too plain  etc, etc, etc.) all the while I thought that they were perfect as they were.  So maybe it is easy to see the grass always being greener elsewhere and maybe those that pass best are just the ones happiest as they are and have learned to live with what they’ve got.  (But, I may still daydream about someday being tall and not being the little person lost in crowds or movie seats.  In my next life I’m going to ask for a little more height.   lol )   Marg

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.