Саманта
Managing Ambassador
Registered On: January 21, 2018
Topics: 615
Replies: 1586

I suppose i may as well put my own thoughts to it, why not.

The only way i pass is as myself.  I can blend in with the cis-women pretty good & be accepted there, which is nice.  But it’s noticeable that i’m not exactly one of them as per the body i’m in — my thoughts on which i wrote about (insert shameless plug here) — and for anyone who couldn’t tell at first, the tells are there and it usually becomes obvious quickly.   And so this, to me, is passing or perhaps a better word would be “acceptance”.  Not everything is perfect, but i’m not out to fool anyone nor am i being anything or anyone i am not — i am who i am.

Some gals — maybe even too many — use this term to indicate that they’ve fooled everyone into believing they are cis-women.  They didn’t.  If you consider even 1% of us as “passable” in that sense, then there are 380 gals on CDH who meet this impossible standard in all scenarios 100% of the time.  Do you believe that’s true?  I do not.  It’s easy to “pass” in a picture, real life is much more difficult.  Acceptance is a far more attainable standard.  Those are my thoughts anyway.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.