Charris Stanton
Lady
Registered On: July 27, 2020
Topics: 3
Replies: 12

I remember one of the first times I was wanting to buy a very poofy tulle dress. I walked into this dress shop, which is the largest prom dress store ever and started looking at dresses in my size range. Then a kind assistant therein noticed that I had a few dresses that caught my eye. She actually asked me if I wanted to try one one. I was beside myself at the thought of trying on these dresses, and I quickly answered YES! she then took the 2 dresses I had interest in and proceeded to one of the changing rooms. Fortunately I went during less busy hours, basically right after they opened for the day so there were no other customers that I could see. The young lady also helped with lacing up the back of the dress and shown me to the tri-fold mirror to see myself. I was still dizzy at this moment but it felt amazing. Sadly I did not purchase either of those dresses I tried on. I did however order one from one of the catalogs that would be my size and fit better. Memories like that will never fade.

~Charris

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.