Cerys Burton
Lady
Registered On: February 2, 2021
Topics: 68
Replies: 219

I guess it’s what you feel inside. I am not transgender. I’m a crossdresser. Whilst I might dress like a woman, wear my hair like a woman, use perfume and make up, and wear female shoes, have my ears pierced…. It’s not all the time, and I am very much a man. I feel male. I act male. I look male. I am male.
I do prefer to dress in female clothing. Whenever I’m home, I’m dressed in female clothing. I only ever wear female underwear. I do not possess male underwear….. I just prefer the clothes. In my head I’m a man. In my heart I’m a man. If I could live full time dressed a female, I might decide to do so, but I would still be a man in a dress. I only ever use Cerys as a name on here, as it seems to be convention. Even when fully dressed, with my hair and make up done, my heels on, dangly earrings in, with my bag over my shoulder, I’m still Darren.
Some days, I can’t be bothered getting changed. When the weather is cooler, I come home from work and often stay in boy mode. At the moment, now that it’s hot, I come home, and go and change into something cooler, either a nice shorts an T-shirt combo, a flowing dress, or a short skirt and top.
I am a crossdresser. A transvestite (I hate that word). A man that dresses as a woman.

Cerys

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.