Hi Carmen, Hi Sam, I have transitioned to living as a woman, I am very happy with that and it has pretty well taken care of any dysphoria. But…I’m just like you Sam, I pass sometimes and other times I don’t. I’m fine with it because, like you Sam and unlike you Carmen, My physical attributes and features cause many to notice me with a bit of a perplexed look on their face. Is it or isn’t it?? The other day I was out with a friend for coffee and there was a family ahead of us ordering their drinks. One of their daughters gave me the look and whispered to her mom, mom turned around for a quick second, looked at dear daughter and simply shrugged her shoulders. That is such a common occurrence for me that it has become normal routine.
So, like you Sam, I live as and freely admit to all, that I am a trans woman. I am proud of that and also active in defending our lifestyle and educating any and all who ask about or want to know about being transgender.
I said this in another post just recently, we are not ciswomen and we never will be. We are not biologically females and never will be regardless of how many surgeries we may have. We are trans women!
I actually ordered some pins today from Red Bubble that are for trans people. They say:

-She, Her
-The only choice I ever made was to be myself
-This is what Trans looks like
-The scary trans person the media warned you about

I will wear them with pride and welcome the conversations they may start.

Hugs ladies, lots of hugs,

Lauren M

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?