ChloeC
Duchess

We’re all here (I would hope) to share our own journey and to see, read about, and even if we want, to interact with others who are on their particular journey.  I consider this an affinity site or group as we’re on somewhat similar journeys. We’re able to share lots of our experiences and maybe learn a little from the experiences of others here.

Yet, we each are also on our own particular journey, and it’s not that the entire journey may ever come to an end but that there are parts that are easily shared and probably some parts that aren’t. There are intersections, parallel paths, and sometimes slight detours or even bumps on that journey.

And as we all here can easily see, for some the journey brings people here, but also diverges at some point for some.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong or bad or discouraging about any of it…or there shouldn’t be.

A wish I do have in all this is that for those whose paths are starting to diverge from here, that hopefully they may come back at some time and share where they’ve been, what they’ve experienced, how they managed, if even for just a moment. Maybe there will be few here who remember them, but if I’m still here, I’ll remember and I’ll try to congratulate them on their successes, and commiserate on those bumps.

Because, taking a phrase I read years ago, the result of our journeys will be to return to the starting place and know it, or actually ourselves, for the first time.

So, good for you, Carmen and I hope for the best on your journey, and the same for you Samantha.

Hugs, ChloeC

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?