I would have to say crossdressing (duh!) and exercise.  It’s not that I don’t enjoy music.  Music for me tends to be more of a background activity while I’m doing other things rather than my primary focus.

Of course, I have to take exercise with a bit of a caveat too.  One of my gym teachers can be crazy intense when she teaches a class.  She is fair, though, in that if you can’t do something you can do lower intensity or alternate moves, or take a short break before joining back in.  But too often, even when I’m stepping it down, I may feel OK doing the exercises but the next day I’m hurting.  Not just muscle fatigue, but something is pulled or just hurts to move.  And at my age, it can take weeks or even months before it is healed.  So I don’t want to get to rev’ed up.

But I have managed to pair crossdressing and exercise.  A few years ago my company started working with another to give us points for taking a certain number of steps.  (There were other ways to earn points too.)  These points could be converted to gift cards.  When I realized I wasn’t getting enough steps on the weekends, I started walking around my neighborhood while dressed.  And when everything closed at the beginning of the pandemic, I was doing this walk almost every day as long as it wasn’t raining or snowing all day.  Lately I’ve been taking walks before work too (especially on hot days when you can do it before the heat of the day).  And crossing paths with some people over and over, people give me a wave, and I’ve even made a friend (who only knows me as Alison).

I’m likely to listen to music while walking, but I may also be listening to a podcast, talk radio, or a sporting event. We often have music during our exercise classes too, but if I’m doing them from home without music it doesn’t change my motivation level up or down.

So that explains my choices.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?