Stevie Steiner
Managing Ambassador

Hey Carmen.  Yeah, I do see where you are coming from.  Officially i would classify myself as trans-feminine/gender, and happily tell anyone who listens.  And I do realize I will never “pass” completely.   Took me some time to realize thats not as important as whats inside my head.  I am “me” regardless of my dress, so some may see me as…. what?  “Gay”, “Sissy”, “Femboy” (ugh), …Effeminate?  Cant help that unless they ask me,  and then I would set ’em straight.  ( no pun intended ).

The one thing you mentioned that raised my eyebrow was the line ” look like a cd/trans “.   Not sure what that look is, but I think i understand what you were trying to say – (not look like someone trying to pass as a birth female?).  I will say I have seen great looking transwomen who cannot be told apart from Birth Females at a glance, or at several glances.  – I say birth female because I HATE the inaccurate term cis-woman.

But, i will echo…  “hi, I’m Stevie, and I am transgender”.  Quite comfortable with that.  Of course I would rather have been born female (felt that since a little kid), and not have to say anything!! 🙂

Stevie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?