I know how you feel hun. I had to hide things all over the house for many years until I finally took the chance and came clean with her about my more then just pantyhose which she knew from very early on in our relationship. Yes my crossdressing that I hide from her, which she did take pretty well but was still an issue with her as to how far I want to take it. Back then always making sure everything was put away after some dressing time. Making sure all my makeup was washed off. But yes I did slip up a few times and left a fullslip and a pair of pantyhose folded neatly on the bed. Which she found and asked questions to why this was out. First time I think I used I was putting away the laundry and forgot to put those in her dresser as she is an office worked and for years had to dress up daily.  If it had been pantyhose only she wouldn’t have had a issue other then make sure the kids did see them on my side. Lol. Another time was found a glob of mascara in the corner of my eye but wasn’t sure what it was.  Lucky me that time and lastly I left out a pair of black stilettos in the basement where I hide most of my things and one of my children found them as they were moved from where I set them. Not a word ever spoken about it.  I’m sure a lot of us have done it once or twice.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?