Sounds like you have awareness and prepared. That is always good and is the best anyone can really do to be prepared for the unexpected. Awareness alone is often what is necessary to keep one safe.

There are many other situations where it would warrant different actions for me. I don’t go scrap’n with people on the street for fun, so it’s prudent to always assess the situation and figure out what is best at the time. Awareness is what helps that happen.

Thank you for responding. I know in this situation, they were just being boys out having fun at a family centered type of event, and his friends were already being respectful and nice to me to begin with. However, I’m not naive. Had it been in any other environment, things would have been different. But since this is an even I go to regularly, and know quite a few vendors, I already knew I could hold my own long enough (even if I had to go at it with multiple people) for people to come to my aid before I felt like I was fighting for my life.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?