Knowing just exactly what my younger self was like and what he wanted as far as dressing and other things, I would arrange to have him in my company for a couple of weeks and return him back to almost the same moment he left.  I would give him the opportunity to wear whatever he wanted—nonstop.  a bra with DD weighted forms—check.  panty girdle—check.  corset—check.  panty hose and heels—check.  and wear a dress over the entire thing.  then go about ordinary play.  riding a bike, mowing the yard, whatever.   just go about life, wearing everything you want.  nothing denied.  but the deal is, you wear it for the entire two weeks, even to bed except for bathing.

then each of the scenarios he fantasized about he could do one by one until he knew that the reality was nothing like the fantasy.  nothing harsh or mean, just okay, you can do it until you get tired of it.

the hope being that if the mystery was removed and reality was experienced right away and for long enough to make it boring, most of the desire would disappear with it.  “Been there, done that” sort of thinking.  it might just work since I start things with a nuclear fired passion and think of little else until it starts to get old, then interest wanes and basically disappears.

I would teach him and show him the things that would have made his childhood much better.    and which stocks to buy in the future to make me fabulously rich.  I would also tell him exactly who his first girlfriend will be and where to meet her.   ah, fond memories there….

finally, I would disintegrate into a quantum nothingness caused by the arrival of the temporal causality wave.  or be rescued by the Tardis, whichever came first.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?