Anonymous

Amy,

I really understand your apprehension.  It took me over 20+ years to just step out of my “room” after having a very bad experience with a couple of drunken idiots when I was out in public my very first time. I took a drive fully dressed and when I returned to the hotel, I decided there was no need to change or cover up my clothing and started to walk from the car in my skirt, tights and heels.   On my way into the hotel, I was “noticed” by a couple drunken idiots where they started to yell they were going to rip my head off.  I got back into the hotel OK but it shook me to the bone.  Recently, I was on a trip and got up the nerve to come out from behind the door and took a couple of “strolls” around the hotel and sat a couple of minutes in the lobby.  Boy was it an experience… one that I am happy I took the chance and will never forget the feeling of completeness of “me.”  I was so happy I took that small step that when I got back to my room, I began to shed tears of happiness.  The positive experience far outweighs my bad experience of 20 years ago and has allowed me to gain the additional confidence to further expand my desires to push the public display of “me.”  The only thing I am always concerned about is going out in a safe environment.  I wish I had others to accompany me since my wife and friends will not but I do know that safety must be a priority.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?