Scarlett398
Princess

Well girls, here’s the deal with Scarlett and her panties. I wear three types and they all fit firm but not real tight. My go to panties a hi cut briefs by Ellen Tracy. Ellen’s name is on the upper left side of the top band. I’m 5’10” tall and I weigh within one pound of 175 when getting on the very accurate and expensive scale at Anytime Fitness which is the gym where I work out almost every day. I wear the small size of Ellen Tracy hi cut briefs and they fit firm but they are made out of micro fiber and you can only find them know on line at Amazon Prime by the four pack. CAUTION: If you ever purchase these panties, you’ll probably never go back to wearing anything but Ellen Tracy hi cut briefs for the rest of your life.

Now on to my thongs. They are they are the very best in the world for us crossdressers. They are made of micro fiber and I wear a large instead of a small in the Grankee thongs on line at Amazon Prime. There are either 9 or 12 in each pack – I can’t remember and can’t get up off the couch to see because there’s a thunderstorm going on right now and my two corgis are piled up on me on the couch and I can’t move right now! I’ve recommended Grankee thongs to many girls on this site and now they won’t wear any other thong but a Grankee thong. When you purchase a pack, you’ll find out why! They fit both men and women and come in all sorts of colors. My faves are black, white, and nude. But I have them in all the colors they make them in and love them all. I wear them under my gym leggings and then I have a long sleeved light T shirt with a long tail to them so no one can see your package if ya know what I mean. You can find nice light longer T shirts on Amazon Prime just by putting in the right search words and Amazon Prime will lead you right to them. I roll the sleeves up a couple of notches to be cooler and to look cool too! I color coordinate my gym clothing from top to bottom and I have tons of T shirts, leggings, panties, and tons and tons of running shoes of all colors and color combinations.

Now when I’m wearing white leggings, I’ll be wearing a nude colored pair of Grankee thongs and no one has a clue I’m wearing a thong. And after the first fifteen minutes, you’ll forget you’re even wearing a thong so you don’t have to be self concious and wearing them under leggings. My favorite leggings are the fleeced lined Eweedos or Iugas. They are nice and long and fit like a glove and go a much better job of hiding your male package. And when you get to the gym, you can’t even tell you’re wearing fleeced lined leggings!

Now I do wear my Ellen Tracy high cut briefs every single day and some days at the gym, I’ll have on a large Grankee thong and a pair of Ellen Tracy briefs over the Grankee thong for extra support.

And one of the fabulous things about the two types of panties mentioned above is the fact that you don’t have to wash them or dry them on a delicate cycle. You can wash both on a normal cycle with the rest of your clothes and they won’t get jacked up and both types are indestructable and they last forever! And I do mean forever!

Now when it’s time to get frisky with my wife on a Friday or Saturday night, I’ll be wearing a black Grankee thong and a long sleeved firm fitting ribbed top from Walmart. You can only find them at Walmart in the Fall and Winter months and they are great to look sexy in as a male or female. And if I’m not wearing a Grankee thong at beddy bye time, I’ll be wearing something black and sexy from Victoria’s Secret to feel extra sexy myself!

Sorry for the extra long answer girls and after you order and start wearing the Grankee thongs and the Ellen Tracy hi cut briefs with her name on the top of the band of the briefs, you can send me a big ole “Thank You Scarlett” note in a couple of weeks or so!

You’re welcome girls! XOXOXO Scarlett

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?