Саманта
Managing Ambassador
Registered On: January 21, 2018
Topics: 608
Replies: 1570

Holly, this is an interesting question.  In the past I would’ve simply said “yes” but now, I’m going to choose sometimes.

Sometimes, because regardless of clothing or presentation, my real desire is to be sweet to people.  However, sometimes there are things I need too.  You see, I like cooperation.  The mutual kind I mean.

I do tend to communicate somewhat indirectly sometimes, & I depend on others to understand what I’m saying.  Especially if I need to be a (insert word here meaning “not very nice lady”).  I really don’t want to do that.  I try to hold that back as much as possible.  It’s true that I do have some anxiety issues or whatever and those don’t always help.

The unfortunate fact is that I’ve found, for whatever reason, some people either don’t listen very well, or simply don’t wish to cooperate.  Under these circumstances, I cannot accomplish anything.  My choice is to give up and walk away, or swell up and raise my voice.  Sometimes there are things I need too & lightning can strike no matter how I’m attired.

tl;dr  sometimes I’m a real sweetheart, sometimes I’m your worst nightmare

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.