Okay Holly, you asked so here goes 🙂
Definitely!! As you know, I have transitioned and now live and work as a woman 24/7. I have heard from over a dozen co workers just this week that they can’t even remember what I was like before transitioning.
They tell me that I am so kind and gentle, so caring and helpful, and so happy! I’ve been told that my smile lights up the room and my eyes always sparkle. One of the admin staff, who has a masters in psychology, had a conversation with me about this. She says, that because I’ve always had to hide who I really am I was never able to truly express myself, now I have been set free to do so with complete abandon, and there’s no holding me back…!!
Holly, I can’t really explain the feeling, so much joy at being able to talk as a woman, laugh and giggle as a woman, be treated as a woman, let my feminine mannerisms display themselves in every way possible.
Yesterday one of the ladies stopped to show me the new bras she just bought, things like that now happen all the time. We talk about makeup, clothing, shoes, hair, jewelry, they always complement me on my hair and makeup.
All of this is like a dream come true that I never imagined was possible.
When we are set free to be the real persons we are I truly believe we almost do become different people. I know that’s how I feel. It would probably kill me if, for some reason, I had to go back, but I don’t see that happening.

Set yourselves free girls, it is an indescribable joy and you should all experience it!!

Hugs, kisses, and lots of love,

Lauren M

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?