I’d have to say other.  In grade school, I played trumpet, them moved to baritone horn, and eventually tuba.  I haven’t played a brass instrument since then (over 50 years).

I also learned recorder in grade school, and played with other players for a number of years.  In addition to the soprano recorder that most people are familiar with, I also have a sopranino, alto, and tenor recorder.  The soprano and tenor are C instruments (with the tenor double the size of the soprano), while the sopranino and alto are F instruments (with the alto double the size of the sopranino).  We did have people playing base and even contra-base recorders too.  Again, I haven’t played in quite a number of years.

I do have a musical ear and rhythm and a decent voice and can carry a tune, and will lead parts of religious services on occasion.  That sort of makes me a singer.  I have had been known to sing a few songs occasionally at my friend’s parties, although they are more light songs, funny songs or parodies. Things like “The 12 Days After Christmas,” “Walking ‘Round in Women’s Underwear” (a parody on “Winter Wonderland,” or “London Derriere” (a pun on “Londonderry Air”, the tune of “Danny Boy”).  I even wrote a parody song for my friend to “Take Me Out To The Ballgame,” starting with the the verse part that nobody knows, so that it was a surprise when it came to the chorus.

With all these “I used to’s” and “sorta of’s”, I put myself into the other category.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?