Michelle,

Yes, I’ve used NuBra as a cleavage creator and it works.  NuBra is sticky and strapless with a clasp in front.  You gather as much flesh as you can, push it together and hold it in place with the NuBra.  Two pointers: 1. it is adhesive, so it works MUCH better if your chest is shaved or waxed.  Hair will reduce the contact and be a bit painful when removing, 2. You want it to be as close fitting as possible, so buy one in your natural cup size, not your cup size with forms. (I use a B).  I use tape (boob tape, NOT duct tape), to further secure things, with a long strip starting under my left arm at my ribs and going under the cleavage and ending at the same place under my right arm.  This reinforces the adhesive and helps push up as well.  This process creates cleavage, not fullness, so I use my regular forms in front of the NuBra and put on my underwire bra, which pushes everything up further.  I use this method with some low cut necklines and the results are worth the time (really only an extra 5 min once you get the hang of it.)

Stephanie MacNeil

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?