Nancy
Duchess
Registered On: May 3, 2020
Topics: 28
Replies: 365

Sounds like a wonderful time, I’m jealous! πŸ™‚ Your post is actually quite timely for me, as I’ve been giving some thought to our upcoming state fair. It’s a scary thought though, because the Iowa State Fair is kind of a big deal, like enormous crowds. I know that sometimes it’s easier to blend in when you are in a crowd. But sadly, Iowa is known for its anti-LGBTQ culture and conservative politics. So I think safety and the possibility of running into drunk haters is a valid concern. Not to mention it’s almost a certainty that I will run into people I know.

That being said, I know I always assume/fear the worst, and our worries rarely come to fruition. So, yesterday I stopped in Goodwill, for a little shopping therapy. I got a nice wide belt with jewels in it, and the real treasure, a pair of super cute short shorts! They are the closest thing to Daisy Dukes that I’ve ever bought. Style wise, they have this strip of colorful fabric replacing the denim on the sides, as well as one pocket on the back. Sorry for the bad description, let’s just say they are very feminine and really, really short.

So, I drove to a local bar, but started having second thoughts out in the parking lot. I almost chickened out and went home. But, I’ve done that too many times, so I threw caution to the wind, got out of the car and walked in. It was not busy at all. Sitting at the bar was someone with a beard and masculine looking face, but wearing a short white dress. I didn’t talk to them, but gave them a smile as I got my drink. Pretty soon, they took a backpack to the bathroom, came out in mens clothes, and walked out the door. But just seeing them there made me comfortable. And no one cared how they, or how I, was dressed. It was ok to be me and let my feminine side out for a while.

Nancy

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.