I am different. I drive different and don’t swear but either way I usually do whatever I can when I see someone in need. This winter I drove past two younger girls that drove off the road and were buried in the snow. I was dressed and almost didn’t stop to pull them out. I don’t know how to be a hero as Michelle. I turned around and got down under their car in the snow because they had no idea where to hook a chain. I was glad I didn’t have a dress on. Then I pulled them out with a strap. I felt uncomfortable the whole time. I was thinking I don’t think many women do stuff like this. I have no idea if they made me or not. They did say Thank You so much Michelle. Either way I still help elderly with their packages or help them load their purchases. Just that Michelle acts like it is heavier than it is. So I am definately different but really the same I guess. Sometimes our male roles require that we be agressive or forceful in our roles in life. Michelle only needs to be happy.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?