Hi Philippa,
Yes, it is amazing! Most of us grew up crossdressing and had no idea what the future might hold. But for many of us, the increasing urge to be even more feminine grew and we developed what is referred to as Gender Dysphoria. The truth is many of us, at least myself and others I can speak for, always knew that we were supposed to be women. So simple crossdressing wasn’t enough to satisfy, we want to experience actually being and living as real women. It is, as you say, interesting how many of us fall into the same age group, late 60’s early 70’s, this is very common.
I wrestled with the same thing you are going through, I knew that I had a history of crossdressing and my spouses, current and late, also knew. But the realization that I was actually a transgender woman had become so powerful that I knew things had to change. I “came out” in January of this year, told my wife, and it was announced to the world. My wife and I are now separated, her choice not mine, and I share a condo with another person, the mother of a lady I work with who knows I am transgender. I have transitioned and now live and work as a woman 24/7.
Yes, life can get very interesting when you are being thoroughly pulled into the world of femininity, it is quite the ride, so hang on and enjoy!!

Love and hugs,

Lauren M

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?