Dee Frost
Baroness - Annual

As many know, I am a small town physician, and am in my transitioning phase. I have posted several times that the vast majority of doctors and nurses are very accepting of our activities, including nail polish, panties, camisoles, etc.

This year alone, I have seen the dermatologist (far too often I’ll add!), cardiologist and orthopedist. They have seen my polished toenails, panties, camisole, naval piercing, total lack of hair, jewelry and perfume. All have been remarkably kind and accepting. The nurses in particular have also been quite complimentary!

The harder part for my colleagues has been the mental gymnastics of wrestling with knowing me as a fellow professional of 20+ years, and now as a “woman in waiting.” Of course, I get to answer the deep philosophical question of “WHY?!” That question is entirely different than the acceptance of seeing the feminization of the AMAB personage.

Honey, don’t fret what you don’t need to fret about. Remember my oft repeated counsel: have no shame and you will have no fear. Just enjoy your life as you are!

Hugs, Dee

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?