Anonymous

Thanks, Carol, but then I’d have to make up (pardon the pun) an excuse to visit said town.

However, my wife, who is unaware of my crossdressing, recently went shopping with a friend and was telling me about a cosmetics sales associate at Belk who was helping her and her friend.

What she didn’t realize was, she was actually giving me vital information which I could use at a later date.

So, anyway, while out running errands recently, I swung by Belk and and approached the only male working in cosmetics, so I was pretty this is the same guy my wife had told me about.

I walked up to the counter and waited for him to finish serving another customer.  He asked if he could help me.  I asked if he did makeovers.  He replied yes.  I asked if he did them for MTF transformations, a term, which surprisingly, he didn’t recognize.  Well, he said, yes, after I explained.  I asked if he did them in private.  He said yes.  So, I got his card.  It might be a week or two.  It might be a month or two.  I just have to wait for the perfect opportunity.   But I believe I have now found my MUA.

It was exhilarating just speaking with him about the possibility.

Looking forward to it.

Much love,

Raquel

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?