Araminta Purdy
Duchess
Registered On: January 23, 2020
Topics: 10
Replies: 480

I am not alone in expressing my dismay at the way people who really need to understand what is happening to them are harmfully misinformed. For example, there are many who believe that cross-dressing is a sin, should  be punished or ‘cured’ and is caused by demons. Some of these people are actually therapists. Also there was a burgeoning interest in ‘Gender Studies’ by Social Scientists in the 1970s to present that introduced basically politically-motivated concepts. These were essentially the result of deliberate misunderstandings of earlier work.

There does seem to be a gradual shift in ‘common sense’ (Hah!) that is rectifying many of these mis-steps but it proceeds slowly. False conclusions are distributed at lightning speed. Hence my query about male femininity. I believe I can identify instances in which a male behaves in manners distinctly feminine but simultaneously attributable only to males. Quentin Crisp comes to mind.

Even more important, there are young people who delight in being feminine and insist on being recognized as male. Interesting!

Araminta.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.