J King
Lady

Eileen is absolutely correct.  The problem with Amazon or Ebay, unless you know the seller, is that the products are very different, even if they have the same photographs.

There are several major breast form/plate manufacturers, Special Trade in Europe, Ivita, Roanyer, Eyung in China, boobsshop in Russia.  I know if I buy from the company (or one of their resellers on Ebay or Amazon) what kind of form/plate there is, and what is good or bad about it.  If I’m going to spend a few hundred dollars, I want to know what I’m getting.

For cheaper forms or first time, it’s good to use them, but know that the quality gets better.  The cover will be softer, the silicone will have more bounce, etc.

The measurements is also crucial.  Some manufacturers will say something is a large cup just to get people who want big boobs.  Some manufacturers based their model off an Asian B-cup girl, and then instead of making their larger sizes bigger all around, only made them project larger.   By finding out length/width/height and weight, you can get a better idea of what works best with your body.

Also – always get silicone filling, try to avoid the forms which have air pockets in the silicone.   After all, if you’re trying to get the right size larger breasts, you might need to deal with some of that discomfort as well.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?