Hi Stephanie

I’m 6’ as well. Yes it is an issue. For example if you want to wear heels it makes you really stand out.

I’m totally over it now. Gone are the days I’m terrified of being ‘clocked’.

I think we, and I used to include myself in this group, are guilty of seeing being different as a bad thing. Yes there are parts of the world where doing what we do can lead to trouble due to intolerance, culture, religion, etc. Afraid of being seen as an object of ridicule because of historical TV/film spreading the idea that what we do should be ridiculed or attributed to being deviant in some way.

But it’s 2022 those old stereotypes are slipping into history. I am now coming more round to being different as a good thing, Thinking more positively than negatively.
Now walk tall, make eye contact, smile more. I am now acutely aware of dressing appropriately for the situation I am in, Yes I do get looks, but don’t even try to speculate what strangers may be thinking. Would previously have assumed negative thoughts, but people may just as easily be thinking that’s a nice looking tall individual! Whenever I have talked to girl friends about the height thing they mostly say they wish they were taller, citing models from fashion shows etc.
We are all different shapes, sizes, colours, facial features, hair, piercings, tattoos, personalities, cultures, religions, fashions, interests. Embrace being different.
Obviously I totally understand many have to be careful, to take into consideration the feelings of partners, family, work colleagues, neighbours etc to fit in with who we are supposed to be.
Just my tuppence worth.

B x

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?