Anonymous

We all have to find our way, yes it would be nice to be normal but. I like the different facets of me. The out side influences seem to be the biggest stumbling block. We all want to follow the way we have grown up with, usually date, marry, kids, home, old age death. But along comes this female from the inside, many fight her, some hug her and say lets do this together. The people on the outside don’t see her, don’t feel her, resent her when we follow her lead for our life.

There is a thing I call the new normal, every day is a new normal, sometimes it takes a microscope to see differences from yesterdays new normal, other days there has been an earthquake and much has changed, sometimes for the better sometimes worse. A lot of times these earthquakes are very much out of our control.

I’ve been married 30+ years, I am not the same person I was 30 years ago, my wife is not the same person from 30 years ago either. I can see a trail in the “sand” of how I got here, she has her trail too. All the new normals both subtle and earthquake sized add up over the years.

I dress every day, at one time she said she hated it and would never be seen with me, well we have been to Vegas, Reno and Dallas on driving vacations, I dressed the whole time she actually was standing up to others for me in Vegas. People do change I have, she has.

You can force yourself into the “mold” you think the people around want, it sounds painful and angry or you can follow and embrace that female within you and try to help those around you understand.

Zenn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?