Yeah, I hear you Paulette, it was just a shock to hear it despite knowing it would happen one day. I wasn’t prepared for how it made me feel, it’s not something I ever had to even consider dealing with before. I know that’s a privilege of my position in society, however it doesn’t really help with that emotional reaction. I need to process it, come to terms with it and then try to move on.

The people I actually know have been ace, I was out in a pub playing bar billiards with a friend, she thought I was being really brave. That’s probably added to the shock actually, even my ex who was better than I would’ve expected. Really, she just wanted to understand, and then she wanted to offer constructive advice about how I was dressed. She googled for examples that she liked. She was also worried, not about me but other people and what they might do or say, because she has had friends who are trans-women and heard some awful stories about how they’ve been treated.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?