Brielle
Lady

No, I actually haven’t, but before you break it off with your current SO, tell the woman about the crossdressing! If you end what you have now, then the woman finds out later about your desires, she may dump you and you’ll end up with no one at all.

I can tell you from experience, waiting to tell a woman you are a crossdresser almost never ends well. Even if she is okay with it, the breach of trust is devastating! She will think – “what if he wants to transition?” “what else is he hiding from me?” ” I’m not enough woman for him”. And on, and on. Women almost never get over it, and may “tolerate” crossdressing, but will never totally accept it unless she has experience with it before, and it’s more of a turn-on than not. This hardly ever happens.

So just think things through. She may give you the second ultimatum – It’s crossdressing or me. Ultimatums are never a good way to start a relationship, IMO. Good luck, and let us know how you get on!

Hugs,

Brie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?