Hi Jackie, and welcome. I think you are doing this the right way by taking ‘baby steps’. It is not easy when you must keep your desire to explore your feminine side from others. In fact, having to dress in secret seems to be one of the most prevalent concerns in the crossdressing community (followed by the fear of ‘not passing’ in public). Unfortunately, there is no a universal solution to this problem, and full disclosure to your loved ones can go either way, good or bad. I have seen marriages broken and marriages strengthened by a crossdresser’s revelation. The only suggestion I can give you is since you are already taking small measured steps, you might want to ‘test the water’ with your spouse with little ‘suggestions’ or ‘comments’ and see what her reaction might be. Another idea (one that worked for me) is to reveal yourself to a trusted friend or relative who might be able to act as an advocate with your wife. I did it with my sister (who is also my wife’s closest friend) and it worked out better than I could have imagined. I look forward to hearing how you are progressing in your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?