Dee Bouhaire
Lady
Registered On: October 10, 2020
Topics: 10
Replies: 119

I bet that made your day! Not in your league but I cycle a lot – it keeps me a size 10 to 12 en femme otherwise office work would soon have an effect.
I’m not out to anyone but one of my joys is to wear a contrasting bra underneath my cycling top padded by rice boob formers – typically it’ll be a a pink bra under my black top.
So cycling I’m wearing helmet, dark glasses, black lycra top and cycling shorts. As my head and face are obscured my gender is not obvious either way.
Once under way and on the right type of I’ll frequently lower the zip on the front my top to expose my bright pink bra and “homemade” cleavage.
In oncoming cars I often see men looking at the pink – like your (lovely) experience they have no time to analyse because in seconds we’ve passed each other. I hold no illusions that their reaction would be very different if they knew what they were actually ogling but for that brief moment it does give me such a kick.
Obviously the downside of this is that I can’t stop at cafés etc but it’s worth it. Hope you get lots more tasteful hoots x

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.