I have something similar.  They are called Pals forms, and are a gel without a pouch.  They claim to be able to take makeup to color them, but I have not yet tried.  You can also cut them if they’re too wide (hanging out of the sides).  Although I have never intentionally cut them, I have noticed a few cuts in the back.  The forms are self healing with a bit of talcum powder.  They are sleep safe too.  For the first couple of years they did smell a bit like vanilla.

Besides being sleep safe, these forms are a darker color than most silicon forms.  I have olive skin, and the pink of most forms looks obviously out of place.  The Pals forms are slightly darker than my skin, but are a closer match than most.  They are also priced just a little more than silicon forms, but not exorbitantly so.

Over a couple of years, the nipple has flattened out as well, but that’s OK.  If I’m wearing a thin top I don’t always want the nipple sticking out.

Overall, I’m very happy with them.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?